Primadonna


Story Primadonna Linkies Stuff
Le Girl

Assalamualaikum. AHLAN WA SAHLAN to this blog. Do follow me :D


Scream!

To Study The Abnormal is The Best Way of Understanding The Normal

Master!



tamat asasi


Intervacation semester for 3 months???  Olllaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡ 
It's our time to have 3 months goyang kaki after 2 years foundation studies.  Wooohooo.. I feel all stresses and burdens are released eventually right now..
Am I too happy?? Haha. 

So what's my plan for this holiday??
As usual. Surfing the Internet. Googgling all webs that provide info abt scholarships. Tapi our result transcript  announcement might  be late. So I think, mcm x boleh je nak apply. Kebanyakan due date tamat dlm bulan mei. Our exam pon habis almost end of mei. So... ni hao maa¿¿

Stories abt my life at cfs akan dishare by parts ok..

Btw. Malam ni aku x tdo lagi. Jd. I hv to take a nap.  InshaAllah I'll continue my sharing kemudian. Give me  some rest ok. Bye ..

Peace No War No Revenge ;)